Welcome To Rolling Hills Dairy Producers Cooperative
Rolling Hills Dairy Producers Cooperative was established in May of 2006 with 14 charter members handling 3.1 million pounds of milk per month. The co-op operated out of Larry Hermanson’s home office until 2010, when the office was moved to a location in Monroe, Wisconsin. The first processors to buy from Rolling Hills were Roth Kase, USA and Mexican Cheese Producers, both located in Southern Wisconsin. Rolling Hills Dairy Producers Cooperative elects a board of directors and is governed under bylaws written by it’s members. We have grown to 156 farms and are handling 48 million pounds of milk per month. Rolling Hills provides milk to 14 dairy plants located throughout Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.
Rolling Hills Dairy Producers Cooperative requires all members to participate in Farmers Assuring Responsible Management (FARM Program).
- Procurement to meet buyer needs
- Diversification into specialty markets
- Strengthen consumer confidence
- Farmer & consumer networking & education
- Continue to provide & Improve milk quality
- Sustainable farms for the future
- Support local farmers and communities
- Market for fair prices and return as much to our members as possible
Board of Directors
Members of our Board of Directors are elected by the membership at our annual meeting. Board members must be member farms of the Cooperative and serve a three year term.